11 Reasons to Think About Our Kids
- They’re getting smarter and faster and stronger than ever before. Impressive!
- Their communication skills are changing from directly verbal to wireless
- When is the last time you saw a ten year old eat? Where does it all go?
- Their competitive eye is showing up in 4 year olds. 5 year olds beware!
- Too many unhealthy foods to eat. Parents must balance their diet
- Not enough exercise. I get it, but our children’s health may suffer in their 20’s and 30’s.
- Divorce. Parents must get along. If not, our children suffer which hurts us all.
- Too many activities. Perhaps it’s time to let them be kids and forego yet another sport or organization
- Social interaction with adults. It’s our job as parents to teach respect for all
- Okay, their future IS bright but it still ain’t easy growing up.
- One day, they’ll be taking care of us!
Too many scheduled activities & not enough running around outside & playing! I was NEVER allowed to say I was bored – extra chores! With only 3 TV channels & not much else to stimulate me, kick the can & freeze tag were the best options! They actually sound a heck of a lot better than web searches!
Comments are closed for this article!